Fairfax Landfill (204) 305-0492
October 1 – March 31
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
April 1 – September 30
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: 10:00 – 6:00
- recyclable oil, oil filters & oil containers
- shingle pit - shingles, porcelain, ceramic, concrete, bricks, etc
- tree pit - wood products only
- metal pile - appliances in designated area, NO plastic, rubber, cardboard, wire or metal stripping
- wire pile - NO coated wire
- pesticide yard - ALL pesticide and herbicide containers must be rinsed, tops and booklets removed
- burn cage - ABSOLUTELY NO AEROSOLS OR COMBUSTIBLES, NO CANS OR METAL. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
- burial pit - all unusable products. ABSOLUTELY NO WOOD or METAL
- tire pile - truck & car tires only, NO RIMS
- tractor tires - NO RIMS
Recycling Pick up is every other Tuesday by LORAAS Disposal. Click here for the pickup schedule for 2019.
On collection day, remember to have your cart out for collection by 7:00 a.m.
Recyclable items include:
- Cardboard, Boxboard, Office Paper, Newsprint, Junk Mail, Magazines and Catalouges
- Plastic Containers, Milk Cartons & Plastic Milk Jugs, Shrink Wrap & Plastic Bags— Plastics numbered 1 through 7
- No oil containers or chemical jugs
- Glass (Food and beverage containers-must be rinsed)
- Tin and Aluminum Cans (cans must be clean, with or without labels-no steel or auto parts)
Please rinse all containers and break down all boxes.
PLEASE DO NOT PUT HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE IN ANY RECYCLE BINS. Household garbage contaminates all recycling.